TyTek Medical’s 14 gauge TPAK chest decompression needle is in the recommended 3.25" length for treating a tension pneumothorax. You can't count on a standard IV catheter to needle a chest deeply enough in needle thoracostomy. Our 14 gauge x 3.25" TPAK chest decompression needle is a compact, reliable solution for treating a tension pneumothorax. Shock resistant case ensures the needle/catheter is secure upon deployment, and the capless flash chamber gives instant confirmation of needle placement in prehospital needle thoracostomy. TPAK comes in a rugged case, with a textured, easy-open hex cap.
TPAK - Chest Decompression Needle
- 14 gauge x 3.25” chest decompression needle
- Strong, reliable tension pneumothorax needle allows for secure placement of catheter for continuous relief during needle thoracostomy
- Rugged tube with textured, easy-open hex cap
- Capless flash chamber for instant confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size for maximum portability
- Shock resistant, precision dimensioned case and needle hub ensure that chest decompression needle and catheter secure upon deployment for safety
TPAK 14 Gauge Product Information
MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Authorization from a medical profession may be requested prior to fulfillment of this item.