H&H brings our decade of combat field trauma experience to the civilian world. The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit has everything trauma personnel will need:
- Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 35 cm bougie designed to guide the airway into place
- 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- Curved Kelly forceps or clamping or opening.
- News Tracheal Hook
- One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit
The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H with the first responder in mind.
- H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit
- Part No. HHECT01
- NSN 6515-01-573-0692
- Package Size: 9.25" x 4" x 1.75"
- Single use, Sterile Pack
- Package Weight: 8 oz.
- Shelf Life: 3 years